Ailleron has become a Supporting Partner of the Leasing and Insurance conference organized by the Polish Leasing Association (PLA) members and coordinated by the Insurance Group and the PR Group. It’s the second edition of an event bringing together representatives of two finance-related industries – leasing and insurance. On 20-21 November 2023, we will meet at the Warszawianka Hotel in Jachranka, near Warsaw, to discuss relevant issues such as digitalization, legal aspects and claims, client-centricity, and ESG.
Together, we will exchange experiences, expand our business networks, and identify collaborative opportunities between both industries. The agenda includes sharing valuable industry insights and deliberating on fortifying measures to secure assets, transactions, and procedures.
As a Polish Leasing Association partner, we look forward to collaboration opportunities and knowledge exchange with representatives of the leasing and insurance industries. Our experts will share their extensive market expertise during two thematic panel discussions.
- Day 1 – November 20, 2023, 12:15-13:00
- Paweł Stach, LeaseTech Product Owner, will join the panel discussion “How to dry a wet signature?” as part of the keynote session on “Digitization in leasing and insurance”.
- Ailleron, as a provider of IT services and solutions for leasing, collaborates with the Polish Leasing Association to conduct workshops for asset finance providers in Poland. Together, we focus on developing strategies to prepare leasing companies for the digitization of sales-related operations, contract signing, and other processes.
- Day 2 – November 21, 2023, 09:50-10:45
- Kamil Portka, General Manager of LeaseTech, is set to join a panel discussion as an expert during the “Customer at the center of attention” session. The topic of discussion will revolve around “Customer-centricity in digital practice – approaches to satisfying customer requirements”.
- Our focus centers on the needs of leasing customers, affecting the development of innovative tools, and shaping the direction of digital transformation. In collaboration with the ICAN Institute, we have conducted research on “Digital Acceleration in Leasing“. The results demonstrate the leasing customer’s viewpoint, providing leasing companies with crucial insights into service expectations and shedding light on areas where improvements can be made in their interactions with lessees.
View event agenda and schedule a meeting with our LeaseTech experts to discuss how Ailleron’s offerings can contribute to the growth of your business in the swiftly changing business environment.